The firm prodes itself as one of the leaders in the Infrastructure and Public Private Partnerships legal service providers in Kenya.
We provide top legal services to clients within the Infrastructure and Public Private Partnerships market.
Today's infrastructure and Public Private Partnerships market is dynamic, due to the entrepreneurial spirit of the industry players, the dedication of resources, creation of new opportunities and strategies that offer competitive advantage through integrated and sophisticated engineering, finance, and expert services and practice required to meet current demands.
- Project Finance and Liability analysis
- Taxation advisory
- Drafting legislation and Interpretion
- Drafting Joint Venture Agreements
- Drafting Service Level Agreements
- Advisory on legislative or statutory powers and compliance issues.
- Production sharing agreements
- Litigation, Mergers & Acquisition etc